What would you do with your life if you had more shared power?
Starting in spring 2016, you can bring Angela to your community or organization to lead a two-day weekend gathering that explores the following questions:
- What exactly is Domination Culture?
- What are signs that you’ve internalized Domination Culture?
- What are the tragic social costs of Domination Culture?
- How is Domination Culture impacting your personal life, your relationships, and your life’s mission?
- How can you begin to acknowledge, understand, and transform Domination Culture in your life, your relationships, and your world?
Domination Culture is so ingrained in our collective belief system that it’s practically invisible—we think it’s just the way things are. Domination Culture puts huge continuous pressure on us to relinquish our power, our influence, our choice, our hearts, telling us we’re naïve to hope for anything better. But it is possible—and essential—that we reclaim our free will, our true nature, and our conscious choice, and this two-day gathering is a powerful start to a new approach to your life and your world.
How does inviting Angela work?
As host, you’ll provide the gathering space, collect any participant fees, pay the facilitator fees, and be responsible for any required insurance. Workshops are from 10-6, Saturday and Sunday, with a lunch break from 1-2:30.
For groups of up to 25 participants:
Within California, weekend workshops are $3000 (including travel expenses).
Within the rest of the United States, weekend workshops are $4000 (including travel expenses).
Please contact Angela for international rates or larger groups, and to check availability for your preferred dates.